5 POINTS TO SELF-DISCIPLINE
1) Self-discipline allows me to be consistent every day. Creates habits that stay consistent so that I can remove discouragement from my life. I must remember that success is always maturing myself as the leader.
2) Self-discipline allows me to make practices my servant instead of my master. Don’t let my emotions dictate my direction. Remember spiritual maturity is when I let God’s word rule my heart and not my feelings and emotion. I need to be a thinker.
3) Self-discipline allows me to easily develop in areas of strength and passion. Self-discipline is a fuel, so doing what I love is important, so the lack of self-discipline is the lack of knowing what you want in life. Stop and take the time to know what you want to do and where you want to go and how will you get there.
4) Self-discipline allows me to make consistency possible, and consistency is the measure of excellence. We must remember that consistency in leadership is highly visible so how we act around others will reflect how our leaders sees leadership. Be consistence.
5) Self-discipline allows me to make everyday count and to make everyday a day so that I can give vision out to others. As a leader, I need to work with others who are looking for victory in their lives, men who are looking to be used, but I am not looking for men who just want to be carried along and not inspired to do anything.