9 REASONS TO GET OUT OF MINISTRY
If you as leaders are always dealing with problem people, or if you are in ministry and not willing to be submissive to to God and or the leadership at the church you are serving.
1. Complaining about your pastor or leadership
2. Cannot respect my pastor.
3. Do not agree with your pastor.
4. Cannot receive instruction from leadership.
5. Not willing to give up time.
6. Want to get the praise of man.
7. Family (marriage home) Is not in order.
8. Not willing to study.
9. Not willing to repent of sins.
Do you see any of your issues on this list? Humble yourself and deal with them or it might be time to step down for a while and allow the Lord to work in your life to change your heart on these issues.
They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work. Titus 1:16